Ready For Some Serious Upgrades To Telescope Live?
Our aficionados know that every year, around this time, we launch a new version of the platform. So, lots of you are probably eagerly awaiting Telescope Live 4…
Alas, this year, we won't be launching a new platform. But don't despair!
Lots of exciting upgrades and new features are just around the corner.
As you know, nothing can stop us from continuously improving our platform and the general offer for our valued members!
In fact, in the next few weeks and months, you will see the following changes and upgrades:
- The launch of a new downloading service, which will make the whole process of downloading datasets incredibly easy, efficient, quick and convenient.
- The revamped tutorial section with a new Netflix-style interface that will make it super easy to find the tutorial you are looking for.
- New tutors and new video tutorials coming to the platform (all included in every plan, from Silver and above).
- The addition of two new sections for Planetary Imaging and Wide Field astrophotography (aka. Milky Way astrophotography).
- And finally, we are upgrading our cameras to brand new top-quality CMOS cameras on the majority of our telescopes!
As you know, being at the forefront of astrophotography is part of our mission, which always brings more value to our users and provides you with the ultimate astrophotography platform to create exquisite pictures.
If you have any questions about the upcoming new features please don't hesitate to contact our team. Use the web chat function at the bottom right of our homepage or drop us an email at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.